Sunday, January 14, 2007

Did I turn you on?

First, I saw the video on HunkyAlex's blog.

Laughed till I teared.
It was so bloody hillarious.

So I had my MSN nick up as
"Guys with a good sense of humour, turns me on."

Not too long later...

Ryanatomy: How do you kill a Blue Elephant?
Me: Huh?? wtf?? hahahaha what's with the question??
Ryanatomy: Come on... answer. =p
Me: You seriously want me to answer that stupid question??
Ryanatomy: Yeah! yeay this is fun. ;p
Me: oh my god. hahahaha! is there even an answer to this?? i dont know?? A blue arrow?
Ryanatomy: Nope! A blue elephant gun!
Me: ... -___- HAHA!!
Ryanatomy: How do you kill a pink elephant?
Me: I dont know?? haha! a pink elephant gun??
Ryanatomy: Nope! You strangle it till it turns blue, and then kill it with a blue elephant gun!
Me: WTF??!! HAHAHHAHAHA!
Ryanatomy: Now did i turn you on?
Me: ...


-____________________________________-


Credits given to you babes since you've tried. HAHA!




No comments: