I know we have far more better looking photos than this.
But just decided to put up an old photo of us
when suddenly getting all emo-ed
after running thru all our old photos we had together. :D
This was taken on the 2nd of September 2005.
It was SulieWulie's birthday and we gave her a surprise at her house with our own baked chocolate cake with the rest of group.
Despite you having weird obsessions for apples, the colour purple and nicholas tse.
You're one of the best friend i ever had throughout this 7 long years of friendship.
You're supportive.
Understanding.
A Great Listener.
and the best of all, was to be with me through thick and thin,
never leaving my side when i needed someone the most.
We had our rough times obviously.
But we bounced back and made our bond even stronger.
And I'm glad.
Because I honestly would not want to trade you for anyone else.
I love you.
Happy you-are-finally-20 Birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment