Sunday, April 15, 2007

22

was the temperature in Celsius
when I touched down in Heathrow International Airport.

I realised it was always when I am in UK
that I constantly have things to worry about.


Is my flat clean?
Was there enough money in the bank to pay my bills?
Any results out for my coursework while I was away?
I dont have any Spring/Summer clothes!
and the interview on Monday.


It would be my first ever proper interview
and I'm seriously nervous.
Its causing me to have insomnia. O_o

I can't freaking sleep
because I keep thinking about my notes
over and over again
from what to say, what to prepare.

>_<

and I can almost feel my eyebags getting heavier
but I still can't rest. -_-


*


I took a taxi home from the train station
and this driver from Pakistan
was... seriously wtf.

"Are you from China?"
"Erm no. but I am chinese."
"You are chinese but you're not from China? Doesn't make sense."

I was quite seemingly irritated
but just layan-ed him anyway.

Shortly after,
he asked if I had a boyfriend in the university
and when I said no,
he asked me if I had a boyfriend at all.

"Yes. I do." I was getting pretty annoyed.
"He's at home or in the UK?"
"At home." I tried to avoid any further to lead on to another conversation.
"Why? A lot of girls like to have their boyfriends here. It must be very hard."


I just smiled.
If my luggage didn't weigh a ton,
I would have jumped out the car.

-_-

and that ain't all...
he continued...

"I had a girlfriend and she was from China, but we had to break up because she had to go back due to her work permit.
"Ah. really?" I can't believe I still have the strength to layan.
"Yeah. I love Chinese girls and I am looking for a Chinese girl to be my girlfriend..."


O_o


I could hear from inside my head,
I was screaming like WTF!

You don't know how thankful I was
that we arrived at my flat just as he said that.

"ALRIGHT! THANK YOU!" and I jumped out of the car.


-_______________-






No comments: