Friday, April 20, 2007

My 21st Birthday Dinner in Bristol - Part II

Continued from: My 21st Birthday Dinner in Bristol - Part I.


Ok ok.

I better start on my birthday posts
because I'm getting complaints. >_<

Ive had so many celebrations
that I think need to get started on them
before ive more belated posts to blog on. >_<

Anyway,
im running out of topic. -_-

This was the rest of the night at Zero Degrees,
where I had my birthday dinner 11 days in advance.







The duck was given to me by
Alvis, QiYan and AlexTheCook,
which ive put it along
with my other collection of soft toys in Bristol.


Papa Smurf: Your room in KL is already filled with soft toys covered with dusts. Now you want to create another pile in your Bristol room with dust collectors ar?
Me: -_-

I don't okay!
He's just exagerating. -_-
He thinks I'm too old for soft toys,
which I think otherwise.







Andie, Nur, Alice and Norris
all shared to pay for
my dinner, my birthday cake, a bodyshop package present,
a brand new cup with a cover
which was so sweet that they bought that for me
after reading one of my posts that my fave cup's cover broke.

Oh and not forgetting this too.



I was like stoned
before bursting into laughter.

They knew that I have never tried Sprite before
and bought a small can for me to try.
Unfortunately, it's still sitting in my cupboard.



But it was so cute and thoughtful.
Thanks peeps. :)






and finally...



A group picture
with Ting running away. O_o

Hee.

It was later then followed by the cake cutting session.




Slept over the girls and Norris's place
and chatted till about 3 in the morning before we fell asleep.
Before rushing out at 6-7 in the morning
for my coach to Leeds.



And who else than Norris,
who was such a sweetheart to walk me out early in the morning.



Next up, Leeds!


No comments: