Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Bloody Hell.

Fkin Gmail.
Doesn't freaking work when you need it to reply an urgent mail.
So freaking not the right timing to piss me off and go PMS-ing on me.


I curse you. >_<








Manchester! Part I



So about two weeks ago *was it two weeks? O_o*
I made a haste decision to travel to Manchester City.





My traveling partner
and always willing to layan my camwhore sessions.








The sweethearts in Manchester.





Jen had very kindly offered her room
to both me and BelovedJane,
while she stayed over at See's place.

It wasn't exactly 5 star
but it was really comfortable.
Now that i mentioned it,
I realise I don't have any pictures of the room. O_o






Met up with Vince, JJ and Anna later on,
and had a blasting night out.

We hopped from one club to another,
as most of it were pretty quiet for a Friday night.
But what i freaking remembered being pissed about,
was that the freaking clubs did not accept cards at the bar. O_o





It's amazing how being in a foreign land,
brings people that were once just hi-bye friends
to alcoholic party kakis.

It's just like how me and Jane were saying the other day,
about how we don't even see each other's shadows
while we were in Malaysia,
but like how a friend once said,

"In the end. Malaysians *own people* are still always the best to hang out with."


and I guess it makes sense.


Anyway!
Gosh. I'm running out of topic. -_-
The next afternoon,
met up with Tattiano and JJ
for the famous, 'Dim Sum'.





The 'Dim Sums' in Manchester
are freakishly cheap. O_o


No freaking smurf joke.


We ordered for almost a table of 10,
plus I even ordered wine,
and it only came up to only £5 per person! O_O

In fact,
the 'Dim Sum' here actually taste nicer
than the ones back home,
as the restaurants here run by the originative people of Hong Kong.






It's so great to see old classmates,
being back together again.








Introducing the man of the afternoon.


Now I've mentioned once about a friend,
that has absolutely no liver,
hence the nick 'HotAlcoJason' came about
by The KinkyBlueFairy.


Now meet the friend *points to the picture above*,
who has NO STOMACH.


O_O


It's like a freak show seeing him eat,
and it's prolly as scary as how much JasonLim drinks.






Some weirdos all my friends turned out to be.









With BelovedJane and Aini,
who I've not seen for nearly 2 years.

She tagged along later with us
for some last minute shopping for the 'Malaysian Machester Night',
which was a couple of hours away.





More later.

I'm so freaking busy with exams, shifting and bills,
that im getting so little sleep.

Can't freaking wait to go home.


No comments: