Ive just managed to edit the entire week's pictures.
Well not all of course,
Im about to die of exhaustion.
Have to rush out again soon in 45 minutes
and I havent even taken my bath. >_<
It was the boyfriend's convocation at Hotel Nikko.
The bouquet of white lilies I've bought for him.
Was having a huge headache on choosing the flowers initially.
First,
what flower?
The florist suggested this or sunflowers for men
and thought this would be much more suitable. :)
Then,
it was how big the bouquet was.
And money wasnt a problem
but the boyfriend was too small to carry an extremely huge bouquet. -_-
He has to seriously put on some weight.
The couples - Sah, me, HoaiChin, Jordan, Selwyn and Sarah.
Zarina and i.
She was so beautiful that day
and ever so cheerie.
Oh and did i mention she works in L'Oreal with me too?
Papa Sah, the boyfriend, Mama Sah and Sister Sah(Hennley).
Most of the pictures are in Hennley's camera
as I have no idea why,
I couldn't stop crying during the convocation. >_<
The next day was the 9th,
so i came home early from work
and did some grocery shopping
to make a surprise dinner for the boyfriend.
Grocery shopping had never been so difficult. >_<
Hardly anyone there spoke English
and I had no idea what 'Cod Fish' was in Malay. O_o
I went to the stall of tomatoes
and started pressing and checking them all.
Just when I thought all the tomatoes were rotten
(as they all seemed soft to me),
an old man came to stop me from squeezing all of it too hard. >_<
My proud dishes.
Well a little help from my maid of course,
who didn't seem to want to leave the kitchen.
She must be afraid that I *may* burn it down,
especially when the oil started to splatter and hit my face
when I was frying the fish. -_-
The surprise wasn't quite finished
when i was halfway lighting the scented candles
and the boyfriend walked in. -_-
but im glad i managed to put a confused look on his face
when he was wondering why was I lighting candles on the dinning table. >_<
Went for the 'Men Expert' press conference/launch
a few days ago in a beautiful Japanese restaurant @ KL.
I took this picture without knowing who he was,
before seeing him on Channel V yesterday and just realised he's a VJ. -_-
Cute guys, beautiful ambiance and free flow of alcohol.
What else could a girl ask for?
And yesterday was mine, SiewLee's and Emilie's last day at L'Oreal.
We ordered pizza
and celebrated in the office
before taking our half day off to go shopping at MidValley.
And at night,
was at Cynna for Emilie's farewell.
Okay crap.
Now I've only 17 minutes to get ready to leave.
Urgh.
16 minutes! >_<
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment