Sunday, July 01, 2007

The Crazy Long Weekend.


Last week ...



Wednesday.






It was movie and dinner with the boyfriend,
after a long day at work.


Thursday.






The first day of warehouse sale.

It was crazy enough that we had no time for lunch,
and they say its still not the best crowd. O_O

But the things were so extremely cheap,
you-die-die-must-have. -_-

Some auntie bought 17 compact powders
and SuelieWulie even bought 5 sets of shampoo and conditioners!



-_________-''




Changed my clothes for that night ...






Itallianis for dinner with my girls.







... and just to chill at Laundry after for us girls.





ChocoLayney was very impressed with my toes.





She knew what I could do with my fingers
but not my toes.





We had a comfy couch,
just to fit 3 of us in and drank the night away
while listening to the band playing for that night's project bazooka.


Friday.



Last day of the warehouse sale
and we hit above target.





And two random strangers
came to my booth and asked,

"Are you Chew Vee Lyn?"


O_o


Do i seriously freaking look like my sister?!





Came home and crashed for a short nap
before rushing to Poppy.







Saturday.






It was mama smurf's birthday,
so we took for lunch at Waffle's World in Pyramid.





Went for a charity dinner in Brickfields at night,
and met up with the cousins for the first time since i got home.






A few performances that I took pictures off that night.

I don't know how many of you
have seen the Singaporean film, Just Follow Law
but don't you think the Chinese fan dance seemed a lil' familiar?









Sho cute.


When taking this picture,
she didn't realise he was making that face
and neither did he.






Drove off to Sanctuary after dinner
and met up with the boys there for drinks.



Sunday.


I crashed and stayed at home.


God dammit,
im getting old. >_<


-------------------------------------


Alcoholic in denial.


The boyfriend and parents
had been expressing their concern lately
about how alcoholic i've become.

Especially since mama smurf
heard over the radio
that women drinkers are the ones who easily can get cancers.

I knew it spoils your liver
but I just never heard them put it that way about how scary it is.


*Sigh*


... but i still can't live without vodka. >_<



No comments: