Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I drove to KL!


That's Kuala Lumpur, mind you!

All on my freaking own!





Well a lil help *a tini tiny one*
with my sense of direction from M.S.G.HennWei of course.


He drew me a map to drive home from KLCC,
while having lunch at 'Chinoz in the Park',
OooO!
Which was amazing btw. O_O

The food,
the ambiance,
the view overlooking the KLCC park.

It's a shame i didn't bring the camera. >_<

Anyway,
back to that map.
It was drawn so specific for every turn and corner,
to every building and even trees. -_-

I'm not so direction blind o-k! *Sher's ego speaking*





Which leads me to think,
I would have never wanted to drive this far on my own last time,
especially not alone for the first time.

I seriously have changed
and I, myself, don't realise.

Being overseas have thought me to handle so many things on my own.

I would have never wanted to cook, wash my clothes,
neither would I be independent enough to settle all important errands,
eg: bank, passport,
if i wouldn't have left.

To be honest,
I'd used to be a very clingy girlfriend.

Having the boyfriend away from me for more than a minute
means having to live a year apart,
and it used to hurt.

I don't anymore
and yet despite the distance,
I feel stronger in this relationship & still so much in love.

There are obviously weak points im still working on,
like coming home so often from the UK
that your friends hardly know that you're gone,
and balancing social and work life plus having a boyfriend,
is no easy task.

Tiring,
that Im so close to asking for a time off from the relationship everytime,
so that we both can concentrate on building our career and friendship,
Im just glad he's the sane one trying to put me together.





Alright,
enough of the chitchat!

Back to the books! >_<


No comments: