I thought of just bringing a tiny bag last night to QBar
to fit just my phone and the make up i need.
I gave RM150 in cash, my atm card, my mastercard and identification card
to the boyfriend to carry for me.
Was so tipsy
and totally forgot to get it back from the boyfriend
as he dropped me home.
I figured,
I was gonna see the boyfriend the next morning after his jog,
so no big deal.
That's when i was so wrong.
I was nursing a terrible hangover
with a horrible migraine
when the boyfriend called to tell me his car got broken into
where he, MachoGary and AndrewYish left their wallets and phones
in the glove compartment.
And that's including my possessions
that ive passed to him to guard
and the new phone I bought for him last Christmas.
Damn brilliant.
5 comments:
aiyoh :( they took everything including your cards? so malang.
*hugs*
Elaine> Actually they took only the phones and cash. But we had to cancel out the credit cards in case they took the number for online transactions. but the funny thing is that jerk was kind enough to leave their simcards behind. O_o heh.
wah kind? hahaha.
eh you know what i just realized? you kept your MAKE UP and phone in your bag. and left your money and IC with hw.
hmmmmm. see what's more important to you now huh? :p :P :p
-______-''
ish. ;p
when you coming to work in singapore? faster leh, cepat leh...
Post a Comment