Monday, July 09, 2007

Parties - Alco - and more Parties!


Im getting so freaking tired after editing the pictures
so im gonna just post some of them here.


Last Wednesday was BelovedJane's 21st birthday
which she had her celebration at Maison.





It was my first time to Maison
and found the ambiance quite nice
despite the fact that the building was all alone in an alley
with deserted surroundings. O_o


The brick walls in Maison wasn't too much to my likings
as a drunkard could have came and scratched himself easily
while trying to hold on to it.

I even found a freaking nail on it! O_o

It was quiet on a Wednesday night
but the music was still great
and we had mostly time to ourselves.





Oh and it was traffic light night as well,
as in singles wear green;
'it's complicated' wear yellow;
whereas those in a relationship wear red.


I wanted to put my name down for the green list
but after sneaking a peak at the boyfriend
who had his nose drills flared,
I revolved to stick back to red. >_<












The horrible looking birthday cake. -_-

Are there classes to take up on 'how to cut my freaking birthday cake?'








The next day after work,
me and the boyfriend wanted to just spend
a simple dinner at the mamak on our own
but was interrupted by MachoGary and EugeneLim.

So operation 'better'd-go-back-early-to-sleep-for-work-tomorrow',
failed horribly. >_<







Right after work the following day,
it was to see some peeps at Souled Out
and to meet up with the twins and KaiLoon.

Got freaking tipsy
and nearly blacked out and hit the sink
while half way taking my lenses off. O_O

I was so drunk
that i hopped straight into bed
and woke up 10-15 minutes later
because i was feeling hot
to find myself sleeping on bags, hangers and belts. O_O


Damn freaking funny.






Spent my entire Saturday afternoon
catching up with my sleep
before rushing off for the UTS Alumni Dinner.



I look weird. -_-






It was a poolside dinner.

So everything was made very tropical,
very beach-like in a formal way.





They even brought this in for the theme!





It's a hermit i think,
if im not mistaken. >_<


The only problem with the theme was,
they didn't have enough fans
and it was so bloody hot!


Plus,
our freaking table was right in front of a BBQ pit! >_<


Alcohol was free flow
but with the immense heat
i had no choice but to slow the alcohol intake during the dinner.








I'm looking at another camera. -_-




Me, M.S.G.HennWei, AdrianAldy and KhaiLee.

I love the background of this picture.




Instead joining the rest of the alumnis at Velvet,
we rushed over to Passion instead for Rabi's birthday.






Before pictures.






The after party.

Absolutely crazy.





Seriously can't afford to edit and blog all the pictures.
im going to take a short nap! >_<



---------------------------------------------------


Before I forget.








No comments: