Sometimes I tend to overlook at the lil' sweet things that you do
and i compare a lot without realising that im hurting you.
I contradict myself so much
that it's making me confuse
and now i know whatever you do or decide
it is only the best for me and the both of us.
The worse bit
is im always putting you through tests
and you're always trying to give your best
but i keep forgetting to compliment you with your efforts.
I guess im just being a girl sometimes
who just wants to be with her man all the time
especially with the limited time she has.
Im sorry.
XOXO
----------------------------------------------
Damn the heat!
Blame the bloody heat
that now im down with a fever
which came with a nasty body/back ache.
Not exactly the best feeling
especially when you have to get your work done for Tuesday.
And because porridge had been the only consumption
for this last two days,
ive been having cravings for other food.
I had to slowly sit myself on the couch
while holding my back because of the ache,
until my mum had to ask,
"You're pregnant is it? Back pain la, cravings la..."
O_o
wtf.
Goodness. -_-
No comments:
Post a Comment