Wanted to blog about this but forgotten. -_-
Wasn't feeling too well for SugusJan's birthday
so I decided to give my liver the day off
and drove the boys instead.
Poor FreakingTallPhilip had to squeeze into the backseat.
How cute. ;p
Anyway,
just my luck that the one day i choose not to drink
my car which was parked at the side of the road
got hit, scratched and CHIPPED! O_O
FreakingTallPhilip, RyanJames and I.Am.Derek witnessed it
while taking a fag outside
and tried to stop the lady driver who drove her big ass Toyota Unser
through a small alley.
She initially accidentally hit another girl's car
who was also at the party and set off the alarm,
that's when she panicked, swerved and hit my car. -_-
Made the police report the next day
but the freaking police said that it was my fault too.
I was like wtf!
"Sorry but that's the law. Even if you had 4 cars and have to park the cars outside the porch, you'd be wrong too if she hit you and your car was stationary." said the Sarjan in Malay.
FUH!
Nearly let go a 'Fark' word right at him.
It doesn't make any freaking sense
but I went home anyway cursing and complaining to papa smurf.
"Why is it always you in the family that is always involved in a car accident? You're car jinx is it? If it's not you that hit, it's would be someone else to hit you."
"I know and it's the freaking one day i choose NOT to drink and decided to drive. I think God must be giving me a sign to drink! haha!"
Papa Smurf: -_-
No comments:
Post a Comment