Friday, August 24, 2007

RyanBearBear's 21st !


Went for RyanBearBear's 21st birthday
a couple of days back.





Went straight after a paper
and was rather exhausted.

Picked the boyfriend from the train station
and arrived a little later than expected to the party.


Pictures from the party.






Look at the shirt he's wearing!

R stands for Ryan! heh.










Met up with IceTea who everyone was talking about
that looked apparently like Hippo, do they?

They even nick named him 'Baby Hippo'.
HAHA!
How cute. ;p





It'd used to be four of us including Ros.



I look terrible in this photo. -_-


I swear that CatLoverEsmond
is like Monica Geller from 'Friends'.

"Orange in the orange box and yellow ones in the yellow box, people!"

Soon we'd be hearing, "In alphabetical order too, people. Move it!"


haha! I obviously made that up.
Now let's just hope he doesn't read that. >_<





And of course the boyfriend and i.





At the end of the day,
I got my own lil' present too from the boyfriend
who had been very busy lately to layan me.





"Awww. This is so sweet and it's so cute! But why a duck?"
"Because you remind me of one. Round face, round butt..."

Me:
M.S.G.HennWei:


No comments: