Sunday, August 19, 2007

Brave smurf.


Finally took the time (and courage)
to watch the movie that everyone's been talking about, 300,
but to be honest,
I was left confused and teary at the end of it.

I do admit having the sound effects does exaggerate their dramatic scenes
but it gets a little confusing sometimes
that i don't know who is who or where is where. -_-

Overall i thought Transformers
were so much better.
Even if I was probably the only one who have watched the show once. -_-


Okay enough of fun.
Back to work. >_<


------------------------------------------


This is seriously old.






Kok had it up on facebook and so i took it.

This is freaking ancient
but bloody good ol' times. :D


Kok had long black hair
and so did ugly me. >_<

Fark.
Im so glad i got that chopped off and dyed brown.

I was so freaking pale and fair back then
with long black hair
that my sister would tell me, "You look like a freaking ghost."


-_-


No comments: