Continued from: Cambodia Part II and Cambodia Part I
The best place in Cambodia.
Why?
Because they had free internet service right outside of it.
Wanted my Vodka that I saw on the drinks menu
but mum gave me a disgruntled look
and ordered me a milkshake instead. -_-
I read online before taking my trip there
about the Tonle Sap River
and insisted that we took an evening out
to go down the stream.
By the docks. :)
We managed to rent a boat
for just the 7 of us that decided to go
and went down both Tonle Sap and Mekong River.
This was so extremely cool
to see them live their life.
They shower in the same river.
They brush their teeth in the same river.
They wash their clothes in the same river.
They pee in the same river.
Okay.
Not exactly how I would want to live my life,
but it was quite an eye-opener.
The cutest thing,
is they have dogs as well,
which loves running up and down from one end to the other.
Basically there's no front door,
they sleep either on the floors or hammocks
and they actually have cable (tv) in almost all of the houses there.
Naked local children
playing by the river. -_-
Spot the palace.
We were just in time
for our reservation at Malis,
a fine dinning restaurant in Cambodia
with a touch of their local and Chinese cuisine.
One of the most civilize place in Cambodia. >_<
Me and mama smurf.
Isn't the place beautiful?
How romantic.
Candles lit the side of the staircase
leading upstairs.
The starter.
One of their specialties.
I found it rather sour,
which wasn't exactly exquisite for me.
Got lazy taking pictures of the food after a while.
So to sum it all,
we had a wonderful meal,
went home to pack as we were leaving the next flight in the afternoon.
--------------------------------------
Life in Singapore
Things are getting much better
and im getting used to it by getting around.
There are the great parts
and the not so wonderful ones.
I guess I just need a little more time to adjust,
after all it's only been a week.
So anyone coming down to Sunny Singapore anytime soon?
Gonna meet up Mel later for McDs breakfast,
gonna do some Orchard Road shopping
and then Max Brenner's chocolate.
1 comment:
haha. ya. no4 is who you think it is
Post a Comment