Yes it's a big ass scratch on my right boob
and it's freaking obvious because it's so red and swollen.
(And according to Sue because Im so fair. -_-)
I had initially broke a nail
and was flinging it around in agony,
jumping about in the Toys section,
(Mind you, I was shopping for a baby shower gift. Not for myself. -_-)
while complaining to the boyfriend
when *Swooshh*...
... I tercalar myself. -_-
*
Was walking around Mid Valley today
when I saw, 'Stock Clearance' at Zara
and quickly dragged the boyfriend in.
"I dont know why you bother still coming in. You know you can't shop during sale times."
"I dont care. It's so freaking cheap and I HAVE TO get something!"
He was right
and I don't know if it really was just me
or im jinxed not to buy things when its freaking cheap. -_-
I went to one rack with all the beautiful clothes
but no sizes.
I went to the next rack
and it smelled terrible. O_O
I proceeded next but the colour coordination of the clothes
were worse than house rags. >_<
However,
I did walk out from Zara with something...
... a pair of RM250 heels on normal price.
-__________-;
No comments:
Post a Comment