Is going to be a freaking day to remember.
I PASSED!
and Im going to Singapore!
I can't even start to say how freaking happy I am.
I am like this crazy women screaming and shouting
all over the house and it's been so insanely great.
I really want to thank all those
who were there for me through the rough times
and praying hard for me,
from Malaysia, Australia to the UK,
you guys are the greatest friends anyone can ever ask for.
Well enough of staying at home!
Im going out to celebrate with dinner and to watch 'Hairspray'!
Yeshhh! It's out today
and im gonna watch Zac Efron strut his thing!
(His dance moves silly, what were you guys thinking? ;p)
---------------------------------------
What colour is his hair?
Earlier at KatieWatie surprise birthday dinner,
ChocoLayney was telling us
how she had won two all expense paid tickets to Singapore
to watch some singer named Chris Daughtry in concert.
She initially wanted to bring SulieWulie
who was very much into the singer
but Sue couldn't make it
so she turned it down.
Me & MandaPicibut: What!? Why did you turn it down?! You could've still brought either one of us!
ChocoLayney: You don't even know who he is. -_-
Me: Well it's still an all expense paid trip!
ChocoLayney: -_-
I then turned to Sue.
Me: Btw, is he blonde or brunette?
SulieWulie: He's bald, Sher. -____-;;
Shit.
Shyness. >_<
------------------------------------------
Cambodia - Part I
Pictures from last week's trip to Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
On the plane.
Was sitting alone initially
so i camwhored while sipping on wine,
until a Cambodian girl decided to change her seat
and sat down next to me. >_<
Mum's friend knew some locals
that were waiting for us at the arrival hall.
That's Aka in the picture,
and he's one of the higher rankers in the Cambodian army.
Markets along the road of Cambodia.
We stayed at the Sunway Hotel,
a branch from the one in Malaysia.
They surprisingly don't have room services. -_-
Decided to head out in the afternoon
to the famous, Russian Market
to see what the fuss was all about.
On the way to the market,
I noticed the Cambodians
are just like the Vietnamese.
They depend a lot on motorcycles for transportation.
Not as many compared to Vietnam
but they still do.
First I saw this.
This is a taxi on two wheels btw.
The one in front is the driver
and the other two are the passengers.
It is recognised from the drivers
who are dressed like that.
Then I saw this. O_O
More and more people.
The locals said it can go up to 5 grown adults
on a single bike. O_o
But none of them
can be compared to this...
It's called a 'Tut Tut'.
And there are easily almost up to 23 people
on that bloody thing.
Aka's wife was telling us,
the one on top usually gets a 50% discount on his transport fee.
Absolutely crazy.
At the market...
I really wanted to get these. >_<
They are like the soft toy ones they have in Malaysia
(except that this was in wood)
where when you pull them apart,
they will slowly vibrate and come together.
Sho Cute!
The two young boys that were trying to sell me their books.
There's just one thing I really have to say about Cambodia...
It's so freaking HOT!
I swear I nearly died
from heat stroke. -_-
And this...
... was prolly the most worth it thing
that I bought from the market - A US$1 fan,
which was pretty much in my handbag ALL THE TIME
throughout my trip there in Phnom Penh.
Too many photos to edit
that i had to split them up.
Will post up more soon.
Till then,
it's early to bed for me
as I feel a slight headache coming. >_<
No comments:
Post a Comment