One of my aunt from my dad's side
was admitted to Maui hospital in Singapore
for colon cancer.
She had just gone thru surgery
and was wheeled back to her room
when the doctor asked,
"Is there any questions to ask me?"
which was so obviously referring to my aunt,
who was so drowsy on painkillers.
Suddenly, my uncle (her husband) stood up and said,
"I have one."
"Yes? Go on." the doctor turned to him.
"How to turn on the TV?"
-________-;;
Goodness. HAHA!
--------------------------------------------------
I'll have the alcohol -
One way or another.
I watched my cousin waved goodbye at the door
as he left to go uptown for a night out with his friends.
It was ladies night .
Everyone was just out in town drinking and having fun.
As I sat at home, on the dinning table,
eating and enjoying my pork stew with pasta,
I constantly reminded myself that my allergies
wasn't going to give me any consent to do so.
Just then,
my aunt called who sounded seemingly worried.
"Sher Lyn, are you alright?"
"Hmm? Yeah why?" O_o
"I forgot to tell you, I cooked the pork stew with red wine and I had more than a glass of it in it."
"Oh?" I proceeded to take more from the pot, "No wonder it taste so nice."
*
It would be the boyfriend's first time
out of the country this weekend.
Yes.
23.5 years and he has never left Malaysia. -_-
So it would be his first time to sunny Singapore
and im so excited for him.
There's just too many places to bring him to
and I don't know where to start.
Oh well,
let's hope the weekend comes a little quicker.
No comments:
Post a Comment