Still waiting for the boyfriend to arrive,
I paced up and down my room nervously
before I decided to sit down and blog.
So anyway,
2 weeks ago,
I was home to see mum in surgery.
but instead we had a panic call from my grandmother in Penang
saying that my grandfather fainted
and had to be admitted to the hospital.
Mum postponed her surgery date
and we shot off to Penang the next day,
just in time to see him checking out of the hospital,
all healthy and well.
My granddad sitting on his favourite chair.
My mum sitting on the floor
chatting with my grandmother,
and that's my uncle (mum's older bro)
on the couch.
I had my cousin, Sonia to teman me.
We were only there for a night
so did nothing much really
but to see my grandfather,
who I havent seen in a while and of course, EAT!
My favourite, Orr Jian,
at Gurney Drive.
Just couldn't miss it! >_<
I also got obsessed taking pictures of dogs. -_-
The first picture is a mother dog breastfeeding her young,
which I found fascinating. ;p
In the second picture,
this dog's name is 'Tua Pui'.
It means 'Fatty' in Chinese
and it actually responds to that name.
So cute, isnt?
He actually looks like a little cow or pig.
So after Penang,
it was mother's turn to be admitted.
I spent a night with her after her surgery
and it has never hit me till then
how much I appreciate her in my life,
after seeing her enduring so much pain.
Aiyo. So emo. -_-
The doctor took a picture of her bloody and bloated womb.
ChiChiJoLyn said it looks like a cow's head. -_-
4th day of surgery,
the doctor got her out of bed to start walking.
Sister took the pictures.
I was making sure mother doesn't trip and fall. -_-
She kept begging us to bring her home,
so we did within the next day.
Ah.
The boyfriend had just texted me
and he's here!
Laters!
No comments:
Post a Comment