It came to a point that I knew
I was really either having too much to drink,
too little to sleep,
or I really AM a goldfish. -_-
I had my bedsheets in the laundry
and 30 mins later I walked past the washing machine wondering,
"Goodness. Who is still doing laundry at night?!"
It took me 5 mins to realise,
it was mine. -_-
Good god.
Now what was that memory supplement called?
*Edit*
Okay so i told mama smurf about my lil joke
and she told me hers,
"One day I was brushing my teeth also and then I was wondering, 'eh! who's other toothbrush is this?' It took me 2 mins to realise its was my husband's."
HAHAHAHA!
MSG.HennWei: So it runs in the family, ey? haha!
Well at least i can blame it on the genes,
and not the alco. haha!
More for me then! :D
*Edit Ends*
-----------------------------------------
I'll be back!
Just as I thought
there wasnt anything to post anymore,
I found out that I have yet
to blog about Athens and Bangkok. -_-
I have the whole Sunday to myself
and Im gonna edit the whole load today (hopefully).
Finally went for the dragon boat session yesterday
which ended up with me having
backaches and muscle pains all over this morning
but despite that, it was a smurftastic experience
and god, i love it!
Breakies first!
Or rather lunch. -_-
No comments:
Post a Comment