That's me at Aegina Island, Greece by the way!
*Hops around in lil smurf steps*
Omg.
You have absolutely no idea
how excited I am right now.
--------------------------------------
This just got in.
Look who's on Juice magazine
for this month.
Dont know the other couple on the left tho. ;p
Thanks, *Kexin*
for sending it in.
8 comments:
eiiiyeerr u are travelling again??? Beh tahan laaa hahahhah I also want to go holidaying.. sigh.. after november.. after nov.
It's been 2 week since i left singapore! haha! About time babes! :D Urgh. i'll be stuck during November. >_<
are u still working actually? ahaha
HAHA Yen was just asking me that earlier. HAHAHA I am lah omg. i just need a break man. ;p
hi dear! :) caryn here...just dropping by!
so nice that you're always going on holidays!!! so lucky! ish!!!
hehe enjoy! :)
ryn :p
Hey sher.. is that kenny sia? lol.. have fun!!!
you look fabulous babe ^^
ryn> HELLO! :D It's been a while!
Jacq> haha yes it is. ;)
Beverly> Thanks babes!
Post a Comment