I met Kevindra only 2 years ago
thru my baby sister.
My sister told me this afternoon
about the horrible *incident* that morning,
and the poor boy had only been in Melbourne
for a month.
A copy and paste
of the article,
Teen in coma after early morning bashing
* Matthew Burgess
* July 25, 2008 - 10:59AM
A 19-year-old man is in an induced coma after he was attacked by a group of men in Melbourne's CBD this morning.
Police believe the Avondale Heights man was attacked by a group of three or more men in Little Lonsdale Street, near Hayward Lane, about 2.50am.
He sustained head injuries during the assault, and was found lying unconscious on the footpath.
The man is being treated at the Royal Melbourne Hospital and is in an induced coma, police said.
Detectives are appealing for anyone who witnessed the attack to come forward.
Anyone with information about the assault is asked to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or at www.crimestoppers.com.au.
My sister is flying down
to Melbourne tomorrow.
It's funny how I was just thinking
of another dear friend of mine
who was in a car accident,
got into a coma and now semi-paralysed in the brain.
The last I saw him
was when I last saw *Ros*
laughing and worrying on the hospital bed
that she wasnt wearing any bra
underneath her hospital garments.
They were just a couple of floors apart
if Im not mistaken
and yet he was still luckier than her,
altho now awake but brain half damaged
but he was alive more than she ever was.
Its sad to see a friend
who was last cracking jokes with you
in your own living room,
to he cant speak,
he cant focus to look at you
and he cant stop drooling.
Im only praying fate
doesnt come twice...
3 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear that..
pray for him too...
I hope he gets well soon ...
its really sad to hear such things,.. my cousin who works in Royal Melbourne's ICU tells of horrific things sometimes >.<
Beverly> Thanks. He's awake but hes suffering from some memory loss... aih.
Jean> Thanks. :(
Post a Comment