Monday, July 28, 2008

The Smurf Life Chronicles.


*Edit*

Just when I wanted to go to *India*. T_T
Click *here* for the news.


*Edit Ends*




Despite me being sick
for the past 5 days
and my head about to explode
every once in a while,
(yes it comes and goes.)
I had the most relaxing weekend ever.

No there were no beaches
or cool breeze..
it was just plain old K.L. and me,
and just everything I loved
in one city.


The Bads.


Okay.
I hesistated on putting 'The Bads' first
but well, I rather have the good news later
than having the cons spoiling
the rest of my post and day.

Heard some horrible stuff
about me from a person
whom I thought I could trust as a friend.

Apparently,
he told me horrible stuff
about this other girl
and told her the exact same thing
about me to her.

Which I dont know why the crap
was I choosen to be dragged into this nonsense
in the first place.

Ive no idea who to trust now,
even a friend of mine told me weeks before
that he was just really 'hard to read'.

Okay no matter.
I should never do judgement
based on one side's story.

And even so,
it's really not my business to take sides
as both are my friend to begin with,
and I'd rather live my happy smurf life
than to meddle in others.

Hmm.
Besides that,
I was pretty much sick
which covers most of my bad anyway. haha.


The Goods.


I bonded much with the boyfriend's family
with all the weddings and dinners
that the 'Sah' family had been having,
which is an absolute plus for me.

Speaking of weddings,
Im down 1 and 2 more to go!

It's like a wedding season or something
and I so need to go shopping for new dresses. T_T

I also had my hair cut short
because I really needed a change
and couldnt freaking wait for it to grow. -_-

So yeah,
its a lil shorter than I wanted
but Im loving the new look!

Pictures will be up later. heh.

Met the bestie up late on Saturday,
as he took me around KL in his tiny Kancil
and his petrol on the 'E' line. T_T

He brought me around Changkat Bukit Bintang
which I never knew it exist
and showed me 'Palette Palette'
along with the famous 'No Black Tie',
which I thought the road was pretty dodgy. -_-

Met up with his friends,
Darryne and Vincent at 'TwentyOne'
which Ive heard about so much
just across *FrangiPani*.

My head pretty much killed me
and I was absolutely stomped
by the end of the night.

But my Sunday was filled
with panadols and cuddles. heh.

***

We're in talks about the Milan trip
and many more to come!
(I was thinking of adding in Rome
and the bestie was thinking of adding in Austria.)

And you've absolutely no idea
how excited I am for the year end getaway!

I will have shelter over my head,
hot food on the table
and a tiny scooter to ride around Italy with.

All provided and FREE! hehe.

For now,
I only cant wait
for that beach wedding in September
so that I can also take my vacation there.





Oh and to all I announce,
Im leaving for England on the 23rd of September.
Would be in London for a night,
before heading off to Bristol for good.

Im both procastinating
and excited at the same time.

God dammit.
Im so confused. >_<



2 comments:

jeanchristie said...

! my brother is leaving on 25sept for london too, how i wish i could be on the same flight T_T

all the best babe =) and we should def meet up before u disappear to the other side of the world again alrite?

*hugs* ;)

Sher said...

Jean> Come and visit us in London! :D And yes yes, you know my number babes! :D