Saturday, October 18, 2008

3:30am


Just got back
from the ABACUS party
and ive to say that the peeps
really did a good job in hosting the event.

My girls enjoyed
every bit of it
and that really made me happy. :)

As for me, I think basically
ive lost the drive to flirt with guys
and have absolutely lost interest
in the fact with going out
to meet new people.

Or maybe im just tired.

I have been awake since 6am
and its so weird
having to stare at pretty lights
in the middle of the club
when everyone is sweating
their arses off
and thinking about work.

The only people i really danced about with
were people i already knew ages ago
or new classmates
and it was just glad catching up
especially with PerkyChris.

Trust me its been ages
since ive seen the boy
and it was great just sitting
and catching up by yelling
into each other's ear thru the loud music. -_-

I was really good tonight.

I only had a double shot
of Grey Goose mixer
and lots of water. haha.

It was so hot
and everyone was literally sweating
but no one cared
because everyone were so high to bother.

Ive also realised
ive lost my stamina
to just keep on dancing
and i was actually more focus
on having people not to step
on my pink Ferragamos. >_<

I think im prolly gonna take
a nice hot shower now
then lie in bed and read a book
(because i cant sleep >_<)
and prolly wait for MSG
to come home from his morning jog.





For now,
i shall leave you
with a really cute picture
of my dear housemate
whom i eat breakfast with,
go to uni with,
go to class with,
eat lunch with,
do laundry with,
do homework with,
cook with,
play pool with,
go shopping with,
go party with,
go drinking with,
and have dinner with.

God.
I see you more than
i ever even speak to the boyfriend. -_-





Here's she hugging
my *fluffy pink beanbag*.

Isnt she adorable?






No comments: