Tuesday, October 21, 2008


Woke up to the only weekday
i had no classes at 6am.

I had a dream of an arguement
with my parents

There were so many yelling, slamming,
and i was so upset that were leaving
that i woke up literally screaming,


"Dadddyyyyyyy!" sitting up on my double bed to a dark room.


All alone to myself.


Aih.
I think that bloody time of the month
is making me so freaking emo.








--------------------------------------------


Happee Birthday, Best Friend.






If you dare think for one sec
that ive forgotten about it,
you're dead wrong, love.

Okay i know its an unflattering picture
of the both of us
but we shall make do with this
for now.
(we need to take more pictures!)

I cant wait to see and spend time
with you this white christmas
and at least now
we'll have some quality time
to catch up.




Here, this is for you!





heh.




Promise i'll make time for you
on MSN soon yah babes? :)


No comments: