Saturday, December 27, 2008

The last 3 days... in Wales.


1) I accidentally had lamb for the first time and felt really sick after.
2) AnimeAde won £6 and I won £10 from a lucky Christmas lottery.
3) We travelled to four towns in 2 days.
4) We went bar hopping to 4 bars in 4 hours.
5) Learnt that Cymru (pronounced as Cam-ry) is Wales in Welsh.
6) Forgot to bring me and AnimeAde's return ticket.
7) Found out AnimeAde sleeps. ALOT. haha.
8) Went to watch the kick off of the fox hunt on boxing day with men and women on huge horses wearing suits and drinking rum.
9) RascalIsabelle had a wallet stolen at the 4th bar we were at yesterday.
10) Almost everyone here in this town is a farmer. -_-
11) There are so many stars at night. I think its because theres no street lights on the roads!
12) Had a gathering of RascalIsabelle's family of 17 people for Christmas dinner at 1pm! (Yes dont ask. I still dont quite get it either after asking twice. T_T)

Will blog more later.



No comments: