Monday, December 15, 2008

Sher is being relaxED!


1) "I dont fancy poking balls into holes."
2) "I dont know how you girls can never run out of things to shop."


The first statement is by Miin,
the night i arrived back from London
and went for American Pool at Riley's
after dinner at Shanghai Night.

The second was this afternoon by I.T.,
while we were out for lunch
at Slug and Lettuce.

I should have these statements
on my 'Quotes' on the side bar. hehe.

More on this later.

I just wanna have a quick update
on my London getaway
before getting ready
for Shirley's birthday dinner.

Funny enough,
I didnt get a lot of rest
altho I did have a lot of catch up time
with friends i never had time for.

Was out with Yvonne
the whole Friday afternoon shopping in Knightsbridge
and having Chocolate drinks at Harrods
then out with Tattiano and friends
at Tiger Tiger for the rest of that crazy Friday night.

It seriously was a holiday,
literally pampering myself to the max!

Oh and of course,
I stayed over JasonLim's place
where the boy even cooked me dinner in his new kitchen
and later crashed early at home
while i was out at Tiger Tiger.





Hmm.
I dont think
ive mentioned about his new place!

Honestly,
I still think that his neighbourhood
is seriously bloody dodgy
but oh god,
even tho its still work in progress,
his place is gorgeous!
(well at least, it looks like its gonna be!)

Well then again,
he did put in alot of effort
and well money spent on his renovations,
which I think i shall post some pictures later
when i get home or something.

Okay, more later!

Ive got 28 mins to dress up
and walk in the freaking cold
to the restaurant.

Urgh. Damn the winter.


*Edit*








Yup.
So like ive mentioned earlier,
brought Yvonne around London
for the food, shopping and chocolates.




Lunch with Tattiano :)





Heh.
Pasta + Wine + Tattiano = what more can a girl ask for. hehe.




Jason's new place





Okay the mess on the bed
was mine. T_T

Yvonne dropped by the flat
earlier that day
and I had her to lie
next to the TV.

Yvonne's height was the TV's width!

Freaking 50 inches man.
The boy wants to go blind haha!








A WALK IN CLOSET!!!

That's the master bedroom btw
and in renovation,
hence the mess.

I was listening to the boy
discussing with the surveyor from Space Makers
and he was pretty specific
with how and what he wanted. O_o

Speaking about the surveyor.

Jason was out to run some errands
when I came home first from lunch with Tattiano.

I was struggling with the main door
that led into the building
with the keys and umbrella as it was raining,
when this guy standing by the door from the inside
helped me in.


Me: Oh thank you!
Random Guy: Mrs. Lim?
Me: o_o... Excuse me?
Random Guy: Are you Mrs. Lim?
Me: *confused* Erm. No? But i am currently living with a
Mr. Lim...*Recovering from shock and thinking* Oh. Are you the surveyor?

Random Guy: Ah yes I am!


Goodness. HAHAHA!





*Edit Ends*


No comments: