Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Wah.


Ive too many things to do before Venice.

Cut my hair.
Pack my bags (i always hate this part).
Go to the library.
Take a hot shower.
Do some work.
And get some sleep.

All in the next 14 hours.

Confirm die i swear. T_T

There are chances of snow in Venice
during New Year's Eve
and Im so excited considering
my first Christmas abroad
isnt white at all. T_T

Altho i did catch glimpse of snow
during my *first year* in Bristol.

Okay enough now.

Happy New Year everyone
and will see you guys again next year! hehe!

Okay. Goodbye!



-----------------------------------


A Quickie Rawr!


Finally got my haircut
from ANOTHER saloon
because that *previous* one
wasnt open today despite
i have a 930am appointment with them!

Bloody **bai. T_T

Anyhow!
The hairstylist re-did my hair a lil
and she told me that my last haircut
was kinda left hanging
with it being too long at the back as well.

And I love it!

I dont look like PeterPan anymore. hehe.

Oh and did i mention
when i went to change money to Euros.

I gave them 250 pounds
to change for me
and the lady at the counter told me,

"You can get 250 Euros for 250.43 Pounds. So i need another 43 pence from you."


O_O


Omg. You're kidding me.

Euros is stronger now?
Dammit this is a horrible time
to go travelling,
plus shopping would prolly bust me open
if I'd ever go nuts in Venice.

But despite all that,
I kept waking up in the middle of the night
becuase Im rather excited to go.

Okay. Work first.
Ive got another good 3 more hours to go.



No comments: