"I miss you. was flipping channels, then I came pass Disney channel and I thought of you."
T_T
Disney.
How flattering. meh. haha!
--------------------------------
To my dear friend,
The thing with me traveling constantly,
is i knew that it will bite me one day
for being a horrible friend.
I know you're in a lot of pain right now
and i feel so terrible
by misunderstanding you in the past,
now that you've explained to me your situation.
It really makes me feel like
taking the next flight home
just to give you a great big hug.
Things will pass i promise you
and its just one of those phases.
There would be obstacles to everything,
you of all people should know that right
and im sure everything would be okay again.
I just hope you're strong enough
to not mix your feelings
and you know im here for you
whenever you need me.
Im sorry for not being there for you
when you needed a friend the most
but at least i am here now.
You know how to find me.
No comments:
Post a Comment