Monday, January 05, 2009
The welcome of a New Year.
ive only ever done
a recollection of a year in *2006*,
and i had a bad start in *2007*.
For 2008.
I was thinking of doing
the whole month by month picture thing
but god i think this was the year
that i met so many new people
and so many events and traveling
that i dont think i can fit for a post!
I was looking thru my pictures on the lappie
and i realised there were so many events
that i never had time to post up!
Birthday pictures, Fashion show events, travels
Party events, Family outtings and any random outtings.
Its too tiring!
I think i was at least in 8-9 countries in 2008. O_O
But whats in the past is in the past
and im gonna just start afresh
by just making an effort
to post up photos for Wales and Italy. At least!
Some pictures of Venice from other cameras
are already up on facebook,
will post mine later here.
Work first!
-------------------------------------
Hi.
Im home
and im so tired.
Goodnight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment