Ive known Yunalis since high school
and in the later years of school
she started drawing alot.
She would help us draw a couple of stuff
just for the heck of it
and they were all really good.
I heard she started singing
after high school
but i never thought
she'd went so far.
I stumbled on her facebook fan list
and came to her *MySpace*
where her music came on.
And the rest were history,
i fell in love with the first song
that was playing on her song list.
It's amazing man,
too bad im no longer in Asia
or I would be the first one
by the stage at her gig. haha.
All the best, babe.
------------------------------------
Like an egg under a rock.
I nearly burst into tears
from the stress and pressure.
Too many things to do,
so little time.
Aih.
No comments:
Post a Comment