Monday, January 12, 2009

Next!





That unforgettable holiday
that summed up my 2008
and into 2009.


------------------------------------


Hmm.


A few things i just cant figure out.


What are boys thinking? Have to figure that.
Why is that person so weird? Have to figure that.
Why is it so hard to start studying? Have to figure that.
Is it too late to take that test now? Have to figure that.
Will I get a job by this year? Have to figure that.
Why am I so lazy to wake up at 630am for a swim? Have to figure that.
When would be the best time to go home? Have to figure that.
When am I going to wash the bedsheets? Have to figure that.
Why is that person such a show off? Have to figure that.
Why are things so tense and competitive? Have to figure that.

When will all of this be over? Oh wait. I know the answer to this one.

End of January!

And it would be just in time
for Chinese New Year as well.

God.
It cant come any sooner. >_<


------------------------------------


This is why I miss Singapore.





People party alot.
People are crazy.
People are just too funny.

Haha! I bet you're gonna enjoy this one.

Enjoy!


*Edit*





Crap la.
I swear im going to die laughing.

Its super funny! HAHAHAHA!



No comments: