Tuesday, June 09, 2009

That failed cycling trip.


Related post: *Hmmm.*


Well at least for me.

The rest actually cycled
from Bristol to Bath city
which is a total of about 16-17 miles. -_-

I dropped out because
it was that time of the month
and i was having an extremely
heavy flow that day.

I went to a distance of 3.5 miles
before deciding to turn back
because it started to stain my shorts. -_-

Okay enough of the gross stories haha

Picture time!




See I was all geared up!
I look like a football coach. -_-

Dont laugh!!! >_<









What a happy picture. haha





The gang all set to go!





The looonnnnggg route.








Isnt the scenery beautiful?





While waiting for me
to go to the toilet
and this was where my journey ended.

haha

And seriously,
all our arses hurt so bad
till today!

4 even gave up and sat the train
for the journey back to Bristol.

Im boycotting all cycling activties
from today onwards. -_-


haha.



No comments: