and it would be the..
BIGGEST surprise yet ever!
I'm still trying to resist the urge to tell you all......
Wha?
Go ahead! Guess it.
i bet ALL of you will never get it.
yes and it includes YOU!
stay tune.
----------------------------------
"......I'll let you whip me if i misbehave, it's just that no one makes me feel this wayyy~......"
I cant get that bloody Justin Timberlake song outta my head.
It totally turns me on and puts me in a mood to dance.
it's like the ultimate song to put you into that clubbing mood.
O_O
Heard it on the bus this afternoon.
some kid was blasting *this* song on his ipod.
and i found myself subconciously (i swear!) tapping my feet to the beat!
Crap. I'm addicted.
>_<
2 comments:
so what's the surprise?
faster tell!
chocolayney> woooohoo!! wait its not the time yet. no one knows even my own baby sister and boyfriend! O_O hee hee. try guessing! it's going to be one hell of a surprise! :D
Post a Comment