It was my first night out with the girls since i got home and it had been heaps of fun.
It was also the first night out after I just had my new hairdo done that afternoon. :)
Since dearest SulieWulie had taken her time off from her work to blog about it first,
as usual, I shall just post some of the pictures.
Camwhoring as usual while on the way through the boring traffic jam.
Look who decided to pop by too.
Seriously Kenny, might as well just shift to KL,
than rather taking a flight every fortnight down isn't?
it's no trip like from KL to Melacca, you know.
More pictures.
The live band for the night.
Didn't manage to catch their name though.
Wasted. They were pretty good.
Chocolayney was damn pei for the rest of that night.
I guess that's what we call a SMURFTACULAR alcoholly night out, isnt?
More updates later.
Wanna catch a short nap before heading for KL later with another bunch of alcoholic kakis.
No comments:
Post a Comment