Monday, January 22, 2007

A DayTrip to Bristol. Part I.







The girls had came down to visit me last week as a surprise.
H.J.Kathryn came from Ireland
and BelovedJane from Birmingham.
and it had indeed brighten up my week a whole lot.



We went to the Flee Market,
near the St. Nicholas Street Market.



and then had tea/lunch at Weatherspoon,







Had loads of time to catch up with the girls,
before suddenly realising i lost my debit card.





A trip to the famous waterfront,
before heading to one of the oldest cathedral in Bristol.





The choir team!
So cool ey their uniform?






*Edit*

crap!
I made a spelling error!
it's suppose to be 'stairway' not 'stareway'.
goodness. I need a chocolate break. >_<

*Edit Ends*





Okay la.
Had to split the pictures up because i was getting lazy. >_<
More next!




--------------------------------------

Working man.

M.S.G.HennWei is starting his first job today.
It would be his first proper job since graduation.
and the poor boy had been having butterflies in his stomach
that made him toss and turn all night.
and surprisingly,
he ain't tired at all!

O_O

and he had been so jolly about starting work,
that right before leaving the house,
the boyfriend sent me a message.

M.S.G.HennWei: Be good. I'm off to work darling! See you when I get home! :D


-____-

i hope you don't come home to complain about work.





No comments: