I have no time to clean up my room.
Heck. I don't even have time to eat.
and it's so tiring.
been spending everyday in the library till the sun sets.
You have no idea how Uni life is driving me up the wall.
Especially since trying to get everything done before heading home,
really isn't a pretty sight.
On another hand,
I've been having great company lately
that has indeed brighten up my mood.
----------------------------------------------
The One with the Exercise..
Received an sms one early morning,
M.S.G.HennWei: Hey B. Just got back from lunch. Are you up yet? What are you doing?
Me: Yeah. Up already. Doing some exercise. ;p very tired.
M.S.G.HennWei: Exercise?! As in tutorial exercise from the university, is it?
Me: No... real exercise le to keep fit. Not tutorial. So hard to believe I'm working out meh?! Ish... -_-
M.S.G.HennWei: Yeah. Quite.
Me:
-_____-
2 comments:
sorrie for being a sua ku hor, where is Bristol situated? I mean in UK which country? My ex g/f also went to UK, Wales for a month to study there. How long is your course?
eggyoke> ah its alright. ;p Bristol is a two hour train ride away from London. My degree course is about 3-4 years. :) but i would be here for most prolly 7 years. so yeah :(
Post a Comment