I feel kinda lucky sometimes.
to have family members working in the airline industry.
Benefits?
I pay only 10% of the airfare.
which makes my flight cheaper than a normal airfare
from KL to Kuching alone. O_O
And the best bit?
I get to go home often.
In fact. even more often than some of my friends
who studies just in the neighbouring country, Singapore.
Have been such in a lazy mood.
It's a Friday. and im at home. O_O
I realised that i blog bloody often
when i'm in England compared to home.
I guess because it's the closest
that i feel connected with people from home.
Am going back down to London 2 weeks from now AGAIN,
to attend a law function as a guest for Denise.
and this time,
I'm going down two days earlier,
I'm bringing my money. and im going on a MAJOR shopping spree.
----------------------------------------
In 2007, I smurf to...
.Throw a huge birthday bash for my 21st.
- will update on that much later.
.Keep my hair long.
- I've had short hair for almost a year now & im sick of it. -_-
altho the boyfriend still prefers me in short,
I can't stand being in one hairstyle for too long. >_<
.Overcome my short-term memory - keep focus!.
- over the past year, I realised that it's becoming worse.
it's as bad as I can be introduced to a person,
and forget his/her name in the next 2 minutes!
It's terrible and horribly embarrassing to be honest. -_-
.Get a placement job for 2007/08.
.Pass my 2nd year with flying colours.
.Go home more often.
- Confirm dates im going home:
February (1 week), March (3 weeks) and June (2 weeks-3 months).
.Stop cracking my knuckles.
- had been cracking them more often now since ive started teaching.
It's quite effective to tell the students im not a 'softy tofty' young teacher.
but its making my knuckles so awfully huge and ugly
that im afraid i wont be able to wear a wedding ring in the future! >_<
.*Try* to exercise once a week.
- gonna try to slot in time to boost my health.
havent been able to do so because of my old injuries.
but with the amount of cheese & cupcakes im eating... i'd better start to. >_<
.Beat down the curse of long distance relationships.
- the boyfriend and i havent been in good terms since i got back to the UK.
but we're holding on every single strenght we have left.
we're so much stronger. and im glad we've proved people wrong. :)
Let's hope 2007 will be as smurftastic as 2006!
for now. im gonna snuggle up in my bed,
with a good book and steaming smurflicious hot chocolate.
3 comments:
hahaha, don't need to crack ur fingers. go and turn ur head 120 degrees and crack your neck like you always do to scare us :P
yorrrrrrr i wanna go home also larrrrrr =( i wanna become a chew oso hahahahhahaha
lainey> haha! yeah actually in fact i did. but it wasnt as loud as the knuckles unfortunately. >_< :p
pj> ask my parents to jadi goddaughter lor. haha! :D i take picies for u to see k. ;p muaxxy!
Post a Comment