HAppy Birthday Sher!!!Hope u have a really great day and a great party on friday! All the best! allan
I couldn't make it! :( I'm so sorry I couldn't make it. Happy birthday, Sher!
Thanks dearies for the wishes. :)Allan> its too bad u aint here babes. when r u coming back to malaysia again? :D we have to go out wei. ;pKenny> its such a waste la u aint here. >_< you'd better owe me one when u come down. :D see ya! muaxxy!
happy birthday girl :)saw you at taipan with ur boi the other day :)looking HawwwTer!:D-chiawei-
chiawei> hey! u should have came up to us the next time. it would have been great to see u again! :D
Post a Comment
5 comments:
HAppy Birthday Sher!!!
Hope u have a really great day and a great party on friday! All the best!
allan
I couldn't make it! :( I'm so sorry I couldn't make it.
Happy birthday, Sher!
Thanks dearies for the wishes. :)
Allan> its too bad u aint here babes. when r u coming back to malaysia again? :D we have to go out wei. ;p
Kenny> its such a waste la u aint here. >_< you'd better owe me one when u come down. :D see ya! muaxxy!
happy birthday girl :)
saw you at taipan with ur boi the other day :)
looking HawwwTer!:D
-chiawei-
chiawei> hey! u should have came up to us the next time. it would have been great to see u again! :D
Post a Comment