Ive had 6 cakes.
and 2 more coming soon.
Dah lah getting older
More wrinkles also
and metabolism rate slowing down,
high chance those cakes will ever
get to burn away. >_<
I can't remember having the best time of my life.
and it has to be the best birthday ever
that I can remember as far back as 2 years ago.
and the amount of friends ive lost touched with
were all here for me. today. and im glad. :)
Thanks for all the
wishes, messages, testimonials, SMSes and presents.
It was all very thoughtful
and it amazes me how many people Ive not heard from
as long as 2-3 years came to wish me today.
I know its past twelve...
BUT
... the party ain't over yet
till I say it does.
And remember,
this Friday's birthday bash's dress code is
BLACK & RED.
and it's gonna be one hell of a party.
Don't any of you dare to pull out on me. :D
Oh and before I forget,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, dear cousin JasonOoi!
My sexy, gym freak but strangely hates cheese cousin,
Jason aka Jaelicious
turns to a spanking 17 years old
and yes,
we share the same birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment