Don't think I've forgotten what you both have done for me
the day I left Bristol.
and you both have just been
the most wonderful people Ive met
since I got to the UK.
It's so cute how you both would panic
when I'd have no taxi
when I'd have to miss my bus
and how heavy my luggages were.
I don't know what I would do without the two of you.
It's too bad that you girls can't be back here
to celebrate my birthday with me.
Take care over there,
and I will see you both real soon.
-------------------------------------------
My Toilet is Infested with Lizards.
Not one
Not two
But three freaking lizards hiding in my bathroom!
I can't take off my lenses
I can't brush my teeth
and I can't take my shower!
And I need my freaking shower! >_<
Speaking about showers,
I've been taking baths up to 3-4 times a day
since I got home. O_o
The weather is boiling hot,
And im starting to think
it isnt so bad
living in a country with more than just one miserable season. -_-
Popped over to my hairstylist today
and got my hair
dyed, highlighted, treatment-ed and cut.
All ready for this Friday.
I'm feeling both excited and worried,
and it's rather stressful and confusing. -_-
Plus im down with a freaking flu and sore throat,
it's killing me to cure it quickly before the night comes. >_<
2 comments:
i thought u were going to post like 3-4entries everyday wan?? lol =P
pj> cacat. u think im so free ar. i dont blog about everything okei! darling. study la or find part time job. goodness. will post a proper post with lots of pictures for u soon k. promise :D
Post a Comment