Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I have a sixth sense. >_<

Chocolayney picked me up for lunch today
and as i stepped in the car
she handed me my belated birthday present
which i accidentally dropped it.

When i reached over to pick it up,
I felt the sides of it
and in my head I was screaming...

OH MY FREAKING GOD!

I looked at her immediately.

"Oh my god, Elaine! I can't believe you bought it for me! But it's so expensive! You shouldn't have!"

It was so hilarious as she was looking at the present
which was still fully wrapped and not ripped a bit.


"You know what is it meh without opening it? O_o" She was so confused.
"Oh. I have been holding this book close to my heart at the bookshop for hours. contemplating to buy or not! Of course, I'd know how it feels!"


And nevertheless,
I was correct. :D





It was the sweetest thing.
Thanks babes.




I can't believe she bought it
and it's even funny and hard to believe
that I could feel it just by a touch
without ripping the wrapper open.



Also during lunch,
I found out EugeneOoi
is also a chicken expert!


No joke!




He could (in which I have no idea how)
tell the difference between the thigh and the breasts.

Can anyone else see the difference
between the two chickens above? O_o








We went back to my place after lunch
before heading to Sunway University's library to study,
which we obviously ended up
gossiping and laughing instead.


-___-



----------------------------------------------


Get your free wallpaper!





Click here.
For 800X600 only. :D

The boy who took his 3 o'clock nap
at the wrong place around the wrong people.





The best part is,
we called his name,
pulled on his sleeve
and even nudged him
but the boy couldn't even wake up!




How cute.





-----------------------------------------------


PLEASE smurf for me!


Please!

Do me a favour and help me to do the survey
on the side bar.
It will only take you less than a minute. I promise.

Oh and its totally anonymous too.
PROMISE! ;P
So pretty pleaseeee people!
Just do me that one favour! haha!
and help me get to know you all a little better. :D

*Hops around in smurf steps* :D



No comments: