Monday, April 09, 2007

Happy 21st Birthday, NeilBoy!




The longest and closest person
all my life.

21 years of cousin-hood,
my dearest godbrother
and one of my best friend as a baby till today.

He is the one
who named me 'Sheen' as a baby
because apparently 'Sher Lyn'
was too hard for him to pronounce. -_-

We were the best of friends
and the worse of enemies.

I used to be so much taller than he was
before he suddenly shot up
even if I was 13 days older than he is. -_-




Hope you had an interesting birthday, dear cousin
and thanks for inviting us the other day,
we had a really great time.






-----------------------------------------------


Especially for you...





It would be our first anniversary together
after our 7 months apart.

It's sad that we wont be together
for our first year anniversary
which would be next month,
and I don't even know
when will the next time
I'd be ever coming home.

Am just really thankful
for everything you've done.

You've been the best boyfriend,
a girl can ever have
and even when I've done things to hurt you
or things I ain't even proud of,
you'd still found a space in your heart to forgive me.

Happy 11th month anniversary, bu.






-----------------------------------------


The Ultimate Happy Song.





If this doesn't make you high
I seriously don't know what else would.

I can't stop dancing.
It's too cute!

Listen to the chorus.
You won't regret it.




No comments: