Tuesday, April 24, 2007

"You're still a baby!"

Gulshan exclaimed when I told her
that I had only turned 21 last month.

She had been the best company over the weekend that I was away
pulling me out into the sun,
laid out a mat, brought out wine, our books and pillows
for us to chill outside her balcony.

She was really like one of those people
who would just give mummy-advices
which was pretty cute
and she so does not act her age with all the foul languages. O_o

I admire her in a way,
the fact that she's been so independent after so many years,
She looks great for her age (in fact she doesn't even look her age. -_-),
a wonderful career, a brilliant social life
and just loving it.

Everything I would ever dream to have.

While we were enjoying the Spring sunshine,
she was telling me that
it has came to the part in her life
where she's not even looking for the one anymore.
And to be honest,
it made me think that how lucky I am
to be one step closer to happiness
than she is.

Don't get me wrong.
She's happy with how things are
but like every other girl,
she would most definitely want to be swept off her feet
by that one person who would determine their future together.


Sometimes,
when I'm about to give up on my own LDR
from all the stress, pain and loneliness,
I think about the person who I'm about to give up
and just fall in love all over again.


But then again,
you will never know what the future holds.

I am after all STILL a 'baby', right?




-----------------------------------------------


I caught the flu. >_<

Hm.
Maybe more of it caught on with me... -_-

I'm not usually one who follows the crowd
but smurfff*,
it caught on to me. -_-

It pretty much gave me an excuse
to stay at home to rest a lil'.
I've just too many things to do,
laundry, cleaning, and more laundry! O_o

and Im not doing too well on my revisions as well.

I realised the disappointment last week
have really driven down my enthusiasm to work harder
and ive been in a mood to party every night,
which for me, it spells 'bad'. >_<

Nils had been telling me,
"Maybe you did not get it for a reason, maybe you're determined to do better than this."

But how can I when all the deadlines are all closed
and what can be any better than being in this industry.


NO!

Got to think positive, Sher!

O_o



fuh.
Given myself a jolt there. -_-

Even ChocoLayney
was pretty positive herself for me. -_-

"Look on the bright side, at least now you can be back for Sue's 21st! :D"

-_____-

I guess it's true
and I will be back for so many great events
that I thought I would have to miss out on.




I've got a lot of catching up to do
before Im heading off to Manchester
for more promising weekend fun.

Btw,
the boyfriend has started on his art work again
and at least,
his humour is improving.




Check out his latest at his blog.


------------------------------------------------


All grown up.


I'm referring to my baby sister,
who is turning 19 this July
and she's grown to be pretty much my double.
Only in some ways. >_<





I just have to put this up,
I'm so proud of her that she's really such a grown up now.

It was a recent event she was paid for
to perform belly dancing with some of the other girls chosen for
and the instructor, Vincent
is none other than the bald dude with the belly movements of 'Shakira'.

Watch for him.
He is fkin good. O_o

Oh and my baby sister,
is the one with the red hair in orange.




PS: For more of her belly dancing videos, click here.





No comments: