Monday, April 23, 2007

I'm home.

With the hospitality of a good friend,
companies of more good friends,
all the parties and the alcohol...
I manage to pull through the stress.

I'm alright now.
I guess I really needed that break
and it was awesome.





----------------------------------------------


My birthday in Leeds & London.


Continued from: My 21st Birthday Dinner in Bristol. Part II.


Stopped by Birmingham for a 45 min rest
before continuing on to Leeds,
and met up with BelovedJane
for hot chocolate at a nearby shopping mall.





I stayed over at Saira's flat
for the night,
as her flatmate has kindly given me to use her room,
while she went back to India for the holidays.



Saira cleaned the room.
The bed was huge, had a tv, towels stacked up and even a magazine in the corner.
It was almost as if I was in a hotel.

O_o


It was an extremely nice gesture.




Took a short nap before waking up to knocks on the door
telling me to get ready to go out for the night.




You know what.
After writing that,
I remembered there were boys as well. -_-






If you notice the 'M' guy behind us in the picture,
he is Saira's mystery man
whom she was admiring the whole night
and whom mysteriously was looking at our camera when we took this photo.

O_o

Hence, the 'M' guy.



Got hungry
and dear Saira cooked for lil' me.

Ah.
Did I mention it was Sai's belated birthday celebration as well?
Her birthday was about 2 weeks before mine and also turned 21.






She's so gonna kill me if she finds out
I have this picture up here. >_<

Another pasta friend of mine.



Speaking of pasta,
I just had one of the best home cooked pasta,
while I was away for the weekends. :D




The next day as I was leaving,
there was a snow blizzard.
Perhaps, it was telling me to stay another night.




A couple of days later,
I traveled down to London 2 days earlier
before my flight back to Malaysia.

Had one of the craziest night
I can remember with both JasonLim and KumLoon.

Another great night,
despite the fact that I forgot to bring my ID
and KumLoon was dressed pretty casual.
We couldn't get in to most of the clubs
and was walking around town for almost more than an hour.

>_<

What I remembered about that night,
there were 3 champagne bottles, a couple of whiskey coke
and KumLoon who thought a pigeon on the road
was a big huge rat.

-__________-

Pretty hilarious.



We even met up with JasonChia
and his friends later that night before heading back home.





Met up with VincentLim
the next day at Harrods
as he treated chocolate fondue for my birthday!



Another recommended place
for people coming to London
at the 'Pure Chocolate Bar' in Harrods
for great chocolate lovers.








Denise insisted on Italian food
when I met up with her that night for dinner.




She even bought me a tiny 'Tiramisu' cake in a cup
told me to come up to her place,
had some friends over to sing the birthday song for me
made me blow a tiny candle she stuck in the cake
and had some Baileys with it.

It was all just too sweet.


*



Had the most relaxing flight home,
with no worries of assignments
and the excitement to see friends and family.

But of course,
the first class seat,
champagne and desserts helped as well.





I'm already having the best birthday ever
but I didn't stop there.




I still had one of the biggest birthday bash
with my darling Malaysian friends and family,
which I *hope* to blog about it soon.



2 comments:

KwazEe V3e said...

was this after u balik from msia or BEFORE u came back? mum wondering where u went last 2 days wei.. n WTF is Andrea Yeoh doing there?!

Sher said...

vee> its so obvious it is BEFORE i came back if you were to have read the posts and not just look at the pictures. -_- yeah mum was interrogating me earlier and AndreaYeoh is in Leeds, vee. :)