Sunday, April 01, 2007

It's my party and I will cry if I want to!

... and I think I nearly did.

It was close to fucking 4 hours to the party
and 15 people canceled on me.
I was seriously thinking of just canceling it.

It was no way I was going to have the whole bar
and having only 10-20 people coming for it.

I was in a dilemma.

I called up ChocoLayney for comfort,
and took her 15 minutes to actually get me to calm down.

I hate hosting parties.
I'm more of a guest-type of person.
I like for people to plan things out for me
and I sit, chill and enjoy.

I shall no longer have these parties
it attracts a lot of unnecessary stress. -_-

Dah lah so afraid no one comes,
then when people started to pile in,
I was worried if they did not enough drinks la
or if all the groups were able to mix together.

I kept running table to table,
making sure everyone was alright.

"Hey. You guys alright? Need more drinks?"
"It's alright, Sher, for the 15th time. Don't worry!" JonU4 laughed.
"Worried ma. -_-"



But it was great.


Ive had people coming up to tell me
'it was awesome'.
And some who said they couldn't make it
came in the end.
I was seriously touched.

The whole floor was freaking packed.

"Now luckily those 15 people canceled on you ey? It's so crowded!" ChiChi-JoLyn shouted in my ear over the loud music.


So many friends were reunited with old friends
that they haven't seen each other since school years
and so did I.

Shuf brought some friends
which one of them happened to be a long lost friend
since freaking 10 years ago!

But of course,
not forgetting the hardworking boyfriend
who was managing the crowd the whole night,
the drinks and the music.

Pictures will be up later.

For now,
it's late
and I'll have to wake up 4 hours from now
for 'Cheng Beng'.


>_<


------------------------------------------------


Happy Belated 21st Birthday, Anton!






Attended the *Chindian Klang Boy*'s 21st birthday party last night
in you guessed it?

Klang ...





Come to think of how we first met,
was at the hospital
and both of us went to visit Rosline the same time.

And the last we met,
was at her funeral.

Things has changed, hasnt?
and we've moved on.
But see what joy and new friendship has she brought us both.







I guess it's a wonderful bond that brought us together.
and I treasure it. :)


Happy Birthday, babes.
Hope you had a blast!


No comments: