Monday, April 02, 2007

Screw Camerons. We're going to Genting!

We were both so silly to forget to check
the dates of the room we booked for
at the Cameron Highlands Resorts.

The poor sweetheart broke down
when he called the hotel and they said there was nothing they can do
or neither could they refund the RM800 per night room.

He was so afraid I'd be angry
so he kept it to himself until he realised it could not be fixed.

It took me almost half an hour
to console him and persuaded that I really wasn't angry.

So now,
we're taking the holiday trip to Genting Highlands instead.





--------------------------------------------


Cheng Beng Fun.


Okay lah.
Waking up at 7 in the morning
isn't the most fun thing to do.

And especially when your eyes are so sensitive to the sun
and you left your sunnies in your boyfriend's car.


But it was fun no doubt.
Because it was truly the one day since I got home,
I ever really spent just me, my sister and mama smurf.

The funny thing was
that it is usually predicted as
during Chinese New Year and 'ChengBeng's,
the weather should be undoubtedly freakishly hot.
But it was however,
surprisingly raining for both seasons.

O_o


People were obviously unprepared
and there were even a family
who wore those huge black dustbin bags over their heads!

We were all laughing our heads off in the car.

Some were holding over their head,
some had it rubber banded to their head.
But we practically burst out with laughter
when we saw another weirdo
had it done in bandana style!

NO joke wei!


For those who does not know what a bandana is,
it looks like the picture below.



Source: DJBobo Merchandise Shop


Like how 'Captain Jack Sparrow'
from the 'Pirates of the Carribean' would wear
EXCEPT it's a dustbin bag!

WTF sial! HAHA!



Should have seriously brought my camera.




Am still waiting...

for the others to send in their pictures
so i can group them and blog about
the 'birthday party of the year'.


That's gonna be one hell of a long smurfing post.




-----------------------------------------------


Wide Awake.


I just had the longest afternoon nap
from 3pm until 2am.

I missed lunch and dinner.
Crap, I must be unmistakably tired. >_<

It's 330am now
and I'm freaking wide awake. O_o

Yam cha, anyone?




1 comment:

pj said...

awwww henn wei so ke lian lar =P