all the pictures we took together
were hideous!
It's either you look like crap
or I... just don't look like myself. -_-
haha!
So here a nice one for you.
I'm really gonna miss
your crazy laughter.
------------------------------------------------
A Moment to Remember...
While queuing to buy movie tickets today,
the boyfriend suddenly hugged me from behind
and whispered,
"Thank you."
I turned around looking puzzled,
"Thank you? For what?"
"For being my girlfriend."
I literally broke into tears
when he dropped me off back home after the movie.
We didn't even go for supper
because the boyfriend was tired from work
and I sent him home.
I just couldn't help it.
The hardest thing is,
to not know when I am ever going to come back.
It's so heartbreaking
and the more I see our relationship
is growing further and further away.
JasonLim was right.
I shouldn't have come home so often,
which would only make it harder
for me to make detachments,
but who can ever withstand the pain
I am going through,
let alone understand it.
I really don't want to go back.
------------------------------------------------
I got influenced.
More of being dragged out of bed by the girlfriends
to go to Sunway College's library to study.
I Know. -_-
... but there was a catch! :D
We have already planned to go for lunch
at Sushi King for their last day of promotion,
'RM2 for any plate' on the belt!
Its so like Sue to stack them
according to colours. -_-
Hm.
I just realised I should have put
'Leaning tower of plates'.
Blah.
I'm too lazy to change. >_<
Caught her on camera playing 'Bejeweled'
instead of studying. -_-
Donkey betul. haha!
Okay enough for today.
Gotta sleep early,
going to the library again tomorrow morning. >_<
4 comments:
what jeng jeng jeng?! i was doing my assignment 80% of the time okay? just taking a break :p
ey woman... MONASH UNIVERSITY!!!!
Haha!! I want the pictures!! Forgot to get from you the other day... Hehe... :) Miss you... *Muax*
lainsss> sure... :D we believe you. >_< hee hee
sueann> aiks my bad. its confusing la. >_<
shuffie> ah! sure sure. will put it in your folder the first thing when Im in Bristol yah. :) miss ya too muaxy.
Post a Comment