Wednesday, April 04, 2007

My 21st Birthday dinner in Bristol - Part I.

Hm.
In a mood for a picture post.
I realise I haven't been doing one
for quite some time.

I celebrated my 21st birthday in advance with some friends
when I was in Bristol.


I had it done 11 days before my actual birthday
for dear NorrisLaw
who was leaving back to Hong Kong
for the holidays.

I had my bags packed
as I had to take an early bus
the next morning to Leeds
and decided to stay over
RedAntAndie and NurHafidzah's place for the night.




The early birthday dinner
was at the restaurant/bar, Zero Degrees
and we had a little help getting there that night
as the wind was extremely strong
and as usual,
we were a little late. >_<



The guests
and more than I reserved for
that came for dinner.














Hm.
Freakishly I just realised,
I look the same almost in every photo.






I'm never a fan of beers.
I think they're too bitter
and always thought of it as a men's drink.

But you seriously cannot resist this.
I'm *smurfing* serious!

Who's coming down to Bristol next?!
Remind me to bring you down to Zero Degrees
where they brew their own famous Mango Beer.




-------------------------------------------


The one with the semi- colour blind goes to Genting.


#1 Incident.


It was so cute when I told the boyfriend
to remember where our car was parked at,
when he came running down the staircase saying,

"Baby.. it's recognised by colour coding. I dont know what colour is it."



-_______-



So I had to climb the stairs all the way up again
just to help him to see that we were on the green bay.






#2 Incident.


We were lost and had to ask for directions.
Shows how long neither both of us had been to Genting Highlands.

>_<


The boyfriend went over to ask for directions
while i waited aside with the luggages,
when he came running back looking so stoned.


"Why? What did she say?"
"Follow the signboard with the BLUE leaf."



-____________-



I swear there was one more incident
but lucky for you,
my memory which is already
twice as bad as a normal human being
is deteriorating further with my age. -_-


Goodness.
I have no idea how you'd survive without me.




Would love to blog more
but gotta run now
with family and relatives for breakfast.




No comments: