Woke up in the middle night
and just wouldn't go back to sleep.
and i've been thinking,
what is left of us...
especially if i'd get that job placement with Sisu Capital.
The one thing that Im thankful about living away from you,
is that I've grown so much more stronger and independent,
because if i'd live this way with our relationship,
I may have been dehydrated from crying every night.
Ever since the boyfriend had started work,
we have reduced so much of our conversation.
When I'm busy, he's busy.
When I'm free, he's sleeping.
When I'm sleeping, he's busy.
Tell me what it'd be like,
when I start my placement?
Especially when the hours are
from 730am to 630pm. O_o
Plus,
I won't be able to go home as often when I start work,
which I don't even know if we would last
to see our 2nd year anniversary.
*Touches wood* >_<
Holding on will only make me weak
but I honestly don't know how to live without him.
I really wish it isn't so hard to decide.
*
I know I haven't been updating properly
and the belated posts are just pilling in. >_<
Am STILL in London
and Im absolutely loving it. :D
Met up with old friends and met new ones too.
Earlier, had dim sum in ChinaTown with BelovedJane for lunch,
and I found bubble tea!
Not as great.
But it will do.
Then Denise cooked chicken rice for dinner
and we sat to eat while watching Desperate Housewives along with JL.
Before leaving tomorrow,
would be heading to the zoo.
Don't ask. It's brilliant Jane's idea.
I'm only going there for the penguins. >_<
Promise will try to get a long picture up
when Im back in Bristol tomorrow. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment